Terms & Conditions
This site is owned and operated by Junior Geo Limited.
All content used on this site including without limitation site design, text, graphics and interfaces is the property of Junior Geo Limited and is protected by international copyright laws.
None of the content may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, re-published, posted, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the written permission of Junior Geo Limited.
This excludes the downloading of one copy of extracts from the site on any single computer for personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that all copyright and proprietary notices are kept intact.
This site may contain links to third party internet websites which are controlled and maintained by others. These links are included for the convenience of users and do not constitute any endorsement by Junior Geo Limited of such sites in any way. Junior Geo Limited does not have any control over the content of any such sites.
By placing material on, or communicating with, this web site, including for example submission of a Tell Junior Geo entry and any photographs or drawings, you represent and warrant that you:
- Own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you provide to Junior Geo Limited and that the content is accurate.
- Grant Junior Geo Limited, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, archive, store, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from all information you provide to us, in any form.
- Authorise Junior Geo Limited to include the information you provide in a searchable format that may be accessed by other users of this site.
- Grant Junior Geo the right to use your name and any other information about you that you provide in connection with its use and with the reproduction or distribution of such material.
- Grant Junior Geo the right to use any material, information, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send.
This website provides the facility for user content such as photographs, images drawings to be submitted for potential posting on this website via our Tell Junior Geo pages.
Submissions via post:
Items that are submitted for display must have the permission of a parent or guardian. Parents or guardians must provide their permission before any submissions can be displayed. Each item for display must clearly show the name, address and signature of a parent or guardian on the back.
Prior to the posting of ANY electronically submitted user material on this website, consent will be sought from from the individual(s) concerned) or from the parent/guardian of the individual(s) concerned. This will be confirmed via email.
Junior Geo Limited takes the issue of child safety on the internet very seriously.
Junior Geo Limited warrents that it will not publish or post any images, photographs, drawings, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses or other personal information that may permit the identification of individuals.
The only information that may be displayed:
- First Name
- Town / City Name or Area
Any such information that is submitted to Junior Geo will be dealt with in strict confidence.
- Contains vulgar, abusive or hateful language, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature, or expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination or hate.
- Is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, inflammatory, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community, contains any actionable statement, or tends to mislead or reflect unfairly on any other person, business or entity.
- Advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purpose.
- Includes images, photos, articles or other content that constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal acts, violation of any right of any individual or entity, violation of any local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline or regulation, or otherwise creates liability.
- Uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
- The site is provided by Junior Geo Limited in good faith.
- The information, services, products, and materials contained on this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty.
- Junior Geo Limited does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete, or current.
- The contents of this site do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon when making, or refraining from making any decision.
Delivery to school address is included in the
price of the Rock Shop.
(The cost of sending back any unsold items to Junior Geo is NOT included in the price of the Rock Shop).
qualify for "Sale or Return"
terms, any unsold items must be returned to Junior Geo
Limited no later than 30 days after the date of the
After this date returns cannot be accepted and refunds will not be possible.
- If returning items, you are responsible for damage or loss. Please make sure that the items are carefully packaged.
- Junior Geo Limited reserves the right to substitute any items that may become unavailable with a suitble alternative.
- Junior Geo Limited may post the names of schools that have purchased and run Rock Shops on its website. If you do not wish us to feature the name of your school, please advise us and we will remove it.
- Via our website
- By telephone
- By post
Junior Geo currently provides secure encrypted facilities that accept most major credit and debit cards via WorldPay (which is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland).
Junior Geo also offers secure payment via PayPal.
Payment by cheque is also accepted but note that goods will not be dispatched until funds have cleared.
Junior Geo Limited reserves the right to change the quoted price of any of its products at any time.
Junior Geo Limited is not currently VAT registered. Prices are not subject to VAT.
Orders normally be despatched within 7 to 10 working days of receipt of order.
In most cases we will are able to send goods out within 2 working days.
Delivery within the UK:
Small items less than 1 KG First Class Post
Larger items greater than 1 KG Standard Parcelforce.
Small Items less than 1 KG Airmail small Packet (1st Class)
Larger items greater than 1 KG Airmail "Signed For".
Junior Geo Limited reserves the right to use whichever method of posting it deems to be suitable at any time.
Customers have the right to cancel any order for any reason within 7 working days from the date on which an order is placed.
You have the right to return your goods for no reason without within seven days of delivery, provided that the goods are returned undamaged and complete with all material and packaging.
If you wish to cancel your order, please write to us or sned an email within seven working days of receiving the goods starting on the day after you received the goods from us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Geo Limited will refund the total amount of money paid by you for the goods, less any associated costs within 30 days after receiving your cancellation notice in writing.
Please note that once you have notified us of your intention to cancel the order you have an obligation to take good care of the goods.
You must return the goods to us at your own cost to the address given and we advise you ensure the goods are adequately insured during any return journey.
If the goods are found to be damaged prior to delivery to you, we will at our option replace the goods or refund the price paid by you provided that you advise us within seven working days after receiving the goods.
Please ensure that you examine the good as soon as you receive them and notify us immediately if you find anything wrong.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all items remain in stock Junior Geo Limited cannot guarantee the availability of its items for sale.
We make every effort to ensure that the description of the products sold on this website is accurate. Please bear in mind that the item you may purchase will not be exactly identical to the itemÕs photo and text description. You should expect some variation in colour, size, dimensions etc.
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
We will only use the information that we collect about you in a lawful manner in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you purchase items from this site we will need to collect information about you to process your order properly and to provide you with the best possible service.
The type of information that we collect from you is as follows:
Credit/debit card details
We will not use the details that you provide to us for other purposes without your prior consent.